Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad!!!

In honor of my wonderful husband's 26th birthday, I have dedicated this blog post as a tribute to him wishing him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Because our birthdays are only 2 days apart, Brad likes to give me a hard time that his birthday sometimes gets overshadowed since girls like to have birthday weeks :) So, this year as to not let the day slip by without making a big bang out it, I declare Monday (July 27) NATIONAL CELEBRATION OF BRAD DAY!

For anyone who knows Brad even a little bit, you know that he has a little hobby of taking pictures of himself by himself making the most goofy and sometimes sickening faces. As a public birthday message, I have taken the liberty of putting a few of those photos together to share with anyone who might be reading this! You are welcome, Brad :) For those of you thinking I have entirely too much time on my hands, I assure you as sad as it is, there are SO many of these pictures that I was able to compile them in a matter of minutes! So, please take a few minutes out of your day to wish Brad a Happy Birthday!!!

































As goofy as he is, I know I have the most wonderful husband in the world. Happy Birthday my love!!!

P.S. I'm glad you don't look like this all the time :) And I will never understand how someone so skinny can have a double chin in photos

3 comments:

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, P!

Happy Birthday, Haley & well done!

Jess

Anonymous said...

BRAD, Have a great day celebrating the 26th anniversary of entering this world butt-naked! That was the last time anybody wanted to see you in that condition. Your beloved Uncle-in-Law

D.O. said...

Um... Brad does always look like that.