Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Year Older

Tomorrow (July 27) is my sweet husband's birthday! So, if you're reading this and are his friend and not just a blog stalker :), don't forget to text/email/call him to wish him a Happy One!

We were discussing our birthdays this weekend (since we turn 27 within 2 days of one another)and how we can tell we're getting old because....

-We are actually starting to take it as a compliment when people think we're a couple years younger than we actually are. But, not too old that we don't still get offended when people think we're 19/20/21 :)
-We can actually now be classified as "late 20s" instead of "mid 20s"...scary
-11pm actually qualifies as a "late" night for us
-Redbox is an exciting date night for us (or maybe that just classifes us as cheap, I'm not sure)
-It takes a second to remember how old we are when someone asks

Historically Brad's birthday is not a really big deal to him (unlike me) and rarely does he actually want something. But thankfully today Brad got on a shopping kick (which happens maybe once a year) and actually went out and purchased himself a new fishing pole and pair of chacos (from me of course) for his birthday! I think maybe I've been a bad influence on him in teaching him how to be selfish and milk his birthday for all it's worth! :)

Anyway, Happy Birthday my Love! I hope you have a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Elaine P said...

Ya... 11 o'clock has been classified as "late" to me for years...