Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Excuse Not to Cook



Brad says I'm getting creative with my excuses not to cook (as if E.Coli, sinus & bladder infections weren't enough), but I promise I'm not desperate enough to chisel away the glass in our oven, even though Brad swears he saw me hide the hammer right before he got home :) Really though, I was baking chicken on a baking sheet when I heard a loud pop. I racked my brain trying to figure out what "rule" I broke to cause this, but I got nothing. Thanks goodness for home warranties (praying it's covered)!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I obviously need to start commenting so that you know I am reading your blog! I love you Smiths and your sweet life! :)

Don't worry, sometimes these kitchen catastrophes just happen and they are not our fault. Like the way I've caught three separate stoves on fire -- defective stoves, I tell you!