Thursday, April 19, 2012

2011 Family Photo Album

Click here to view this photo book larger

Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.


Every year I put together a digital photo album of our family photos. I love doing it because I love telling the story of our year with pictures and seeing how our kids have grown in just a few short months. I usually give myself a self-imposed deadline of the end of January to have it completed. Needless to say, I didn't quite make that deadline this year, so yay for it being completed before the end of April :) Anyway, if you spent enough time with us in 2011, you're probably in it. Also, even on full screen, some of the photos and captions look really small, because the actual photo book is bigger than a computer screen....so sorry about that. Enjoy Family & Friends!!!

No comments: