Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some Final Pics from 2010

"Happy Birthday Jesus Baby!"

Please forgive my horrible singing in the background!

CHRISTMAS DAY






CHRISTMAS EVE

What "adults" do after all the kids go to bed

"Messy Kisses" for Gam-Ma



Christmas 101 Dalmations McDonalds Happy Meal Toys, my sister and I collected years ago




An Aggie Uniform...this gift got the best reaction

No, he didn't get an iphone for Christmas, he's just obsessed with my sister's, and sadly can operate it much better than either of his parents



His First Wish Bone



Christmas Light Looking



Grayson & Grandpa




Christmas with the Smiths -- Me Maw, Gramps, Aunt Barbara and new baby cousin Annabel (Brad's cousin Natalie's daughter)




Grayson with Great Me Maw & Gramps


AMY'S WEDDING!!! & My favorite girls (plus Brad)...there's just something about being with old friends!






JUST A RANDOM ONE
To avoid going down for a nap, Grayson says, "But, I wanna watch football with Daddy!" Way to know your audience, my friend!

Getting ready for Christmas! This is a ski slope that used to be my grandparents that my sister and I would enjoy watching for hours, and now Grayson is doing the same!


THANKSGIVING in Round Rock at Elaine and Josh's new home (Brad's parents always seem to avoid making it in our pics...I think it's a conspiracy)

Uncle Blake and Gray have the same "I just woke up from my nap" look (or the same "I'm on drugs" look)

Gray's new Drum Sticks from Uncle Josh and Aunt Elaine (Thanks alot guys!)

The Silly Smith Kids


Grayson is seriously focused on beating Uncle Josh at video games

I don't know what Elaine is doing here...but it's a funny pic


We got to meet Elliot Roberts (Josh & Courtney's new baby) while we were in Austin




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Thanks for keeping up with us in 2010!!!

No comments: