Thursday, March 24, 2011

Party Animals

Just a few pics from Gray’s Bday week

His Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Whitney and Uncle Day took him to the rodeo on his real Bday!

IMG_6827[9]

IMG_6832[4]IMG_6850[4]

And we had his party on Saturday

IMG_6873[4]

Yummy cookies made special by Aunt Elaine

IMG_6874[4]

We didn’t get a good pic of Gray hitting the piñata, but I love Jon Michael’s face in this one (he was serious)

IMG_6913[4]IMG_6915[4]

It was also our little neighbor Nick’s Bday so we sang to him too.  When we started singing, Grayson started singing Happy Birthday to himself! Smile

IMG_6924[4]

And he wanted to stop after each present to play with it before he opened another one (which made opening presents quite the process)

IMG_6939[4]IMG_6942[4]

He got a motorized car for his Bday (I’m afraid we won’t have any more present ideas after this year…I think he got it all)

IMG_6961[4]

Monday, when my neighbor saw me (and my pregnant belly) driving the car back by myself from the park because Grayson refused to finish the trek, she told me she wanted to video it and put it on YouTube (currently I don’t break the weight limit, but I’m sure that will change in the next month).

IMG_6962[4]

2 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Grayson!!! We love you and your sweet smile and personality! LOVE the motorized car! Maybe you will take baby boy out for a ride sometime? As active as he is in my belly, I'm sure he will love it! :-)

The Haley Smith said...

Oh I'm sure Grayson will be happy to teach Baby Boy Shearer lots of fun things :)