Thursday, June 24, 2010

The New House

I dedicate this post to Lauren Perkins who has been persistently reminding me to post pics of our new house once we got our stuff in it :)

Gray's room, we are acclamating him early!

His room is in desperate need of some curtains, but one improvement at a time...


The dining room, which has also become Brad's office since it's the only table in the house big enough to spread blue prints across

Our office/

/Gray's Play Room


The Guest Room (So, come stay with us!)

The Master

Kitchen/Breakfast

Living

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Gosh Haley, couldn't you have at least thrown a towel on the floor somewhere?!?! Or maybe had a random pile of gray's toys shoved in a corner?!?! That way the rest of us moms don't feel so inadequate?!?! Love you!

The Haley Smith said...

Hahaha....that's how I feel every time I see your sewing machine or hear about fun, new recipes people are trying. I have a long list of Wife/Mom things that I suck at :) Cleaning and organization just don't happen to be one of them...I can't help that God has given me the gift of OCD :)

Elaine P said...

So as I was just looking at these pictures (again... since I'm bored at work), I realized that your bedroom suite is the same one we almost bought this weekend. I guess I never paid much attenion to y'alls before. But we obviously both have great taste!