Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Hargrove

Two of our very best friends, Luke and Stephanie Hargrove, became parents yesterday to a beautiful little boy named Calvin.....and as funny as it is they picked the name from Calvin and Hobbs :) I just finshed watching a video on their blog (http://www.stephanieandluke.com/) of Calvin's first 15 minutes of life. He is beautiful and we are so excited for them!

I grew up with Luke and he was/is one of the most mischevious kids on the planet, which is why the idea of him being a Dad and a Dad of a boy no less, is very humorous. I could tell story after story about Luke...like the time he accidently toilet papered my next door neighbor's house thinking it was mine, or when he stole my tires and put my car up on jacks so I couldn't leave the house, or when he decided to roller blade holding onto a rope tied to the back of our friend's mini van...oh how the list goes on. :)

Luke and Stephanie are going to be wonderful parents, but watch out world, there is another Hargrove on the lose! Welcome to the world Calvin! And good luck Steph! And Luke, just remember when he comes home from school and tells you that he got in trouble for making dry ice bombs, he can't help it because it's in his genes! :)

No comments: