Friday, December 18, 2009

Editing my Blog

So, I decided to try and spice up my blog yesterday by making a banner. I spent what seemed like forever working on it. Because Paint is the only image editing program we have on our computer and I was too lazy to download anything else, I was very limited on what I could do. I learned that Paint is the worst program of all times! It is extremely unforgiving and won't let you go back and edit pictures of text boxes once they're placed. Before anyone points it out to me, I know the pictures are fuzzy and the title looks funny, but I decided I didn't want to waste anymore of my life making it better. So, feel free to leave comments/lies about how cute it looks so I won't feel like my hard work was for nothing :)

I think editing my blog may be my way of avoiding doing the things I really need to be doing....like reading a 100 page relocation package that Brad's company sent us. I've never understood why it takes so many pages to communicate basic information. If I was ever in charge of an instruction manual, it would be five sentences and it someone couldn't figure out what to do from that, they shouldn't purchase my product.

And we're off to take Grayson Christmas lights watching with the Roberts....

No comments: