Saturday, December 19, 2009

Videos of Gray

If anyone reads this consistently, you're probably wondering what has gotten into me, and frankly I don't know. I've just felt inspired to blog recently. I decided someday I would print this blog and use it as a family scrapbook (when I have plenty of money to take it to kinkos and print on fancy paper and bind). Therefore, I don't want to miss marking precious moments that I will forget happened in just a short while.

I've also been wanting to post video for a while, but didn't really want to use YouTube and I didn't have any other suggestions, until I realized you could use Smile Box. Anyway, here are a few clips of our precious little boy. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox collage: Videos of Gray Winter 09
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage


It's frightening when you realize that at only 21 months you can already hear your child repeating things you say and doing things like you. I went to take Gray's shoes off for his nap yesterday and I just set them on his diaper changing table because we were getting out later and he would need them on again. But, when he saw that I put them there, he went and got them and put them in his shoe basket under the crib....clearly letting me know that "that's not where they go Mom" (in his own little language of course). It looks like I'm successfully passing my OCDness onto my child :) Scary, I know!

No comments: